Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, July 7, 2013

Moving Madness

Hi Everyone,

Well it was a very busy time this past summer moving into our new home in South Africa.  The big container from Canada arrived in early July and I think spent over 2 months unpacking and settling in.  Was a really big move and I think one of the hardest moves for me from all my past big international moves.  Must  be the age...lol.  My husband was travelling quite a bit and I was pretty much alone to do it all. 


Anyways, the house is done and I finally got my studio furniture and its done.  Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to really do any painting at all.

The Day it all Came in



Slowly unpacking

 
Kitchen Finally Finished

Family/Living Room done
With some of my Paintings Hung up

Dining Room Done and Paintings Hung Up

Bedroom finally done 

Patio Area


I just Love My Patio Area

No comments: