Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, November 20, 2014

Manarola WIP 7 contines

Hi Everyone, lots more work done to my painting since I last posted. Worked on foreground, nearly completed, added second coat of colour to the buildings, and the worse part that takes so long, blocking in the window spaces.   Next I will start outlining the buildings, then adding the window outlines for the window sills and shadowing to them (they will be all a tad smaller). Also will try ad complete foreground, and cement walls, boats, etc.   Still lots of work to be done




No comments: