Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Wishes and All the Best for the New Year

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.  It was nice to spend time at home for Christmas and another nice no snow winter this year here in Johannesburg.  The thunderstorms have finally subsided and we have been having great weather.  I took some time off and just hung out with my husband over the holidays.  I did lots of cooking and we really relaxed.   On New Years Eve, we went to a party at Mythos Greek Restaurant. It was a really great time.  There was lots of good food, nice people, Greek Dancing, Belly dancers and fire jugglers. 

Wishing You All a Very Happy New Year and All the Best for 2015.   Now its time to get back into my studio and finish that Manarola, Cinque Terre Painting. I hope I can do more painting then the last year.    Some pics of our Christmas to Share:


Me in my Kitchen getting ready to start our Christmas Eve Dinner.
I made stuffed pork tenderloin with cranberries and goat cheese along with scalloped red potatoes and caramelized onions with gruyere cheeese

 
Making the Scalloped potatoes

Pork Loin already for the oven.
 
My table all set, was nice to eat outside

 
Cheers to a beautiful Christmas Eve Dinner

My beautiful favourite Christmas Decoration, My German Carrousel|

My Husband made a nice Brunch Christmas Day

Set a nice table outside, the weather was beautiful

heers to my little Chef

Christmas Day Hat and some nice Mimosas

New Years Eve at Mythos


Lots of nice Greek Food

We had a nice table and saw all the shows and met some very nice people as well



Almost midnight time to crack open some bubbly

Greek Dancing and even plate smashing, was a really great night


No comments: