Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wip #11 Basel Continues

Busy week, finally squeezing in some more painting today. Working on the roof of the cathedral. small brushes, lots of lines, steady hand and patience... Pics of My latest WIP#11 & close up of roof preliminary work. One more coat of green to do and then will add the yellow/red/white bits to green centre. Then trying to finish with the definition work before I am leaving on vacation this weekend for Italy. :) Can hardly wait! Have a great weekend everyone!

Wip#11 where I am now:
Close up of roof work
Close up roof work. First I mapped it out in water soluble pencil crayons. Then I started with the red lines, then blocking colour for the green. Next step to add another coat of paint to green, Then I will add the yellow/red/white shape on the green. Then do the definition work.

the brushes I use


No comments: