Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Latest New Painting "Barfusserplatz Rendez-vous", Basel Switerland

Hi Everyone, here is my Latest painting: Barfusserplatz Rendez-vous, In German: Treffen am Barf!  120x100 cm.    A colourful stylized painting scene of the popular Barfüsserplatz in the city centre of Basel, Switzerland.   Prints and cards are now available for purchase:  Please visit my purchasing section of my website"
http://www.lisalorenzpaintings.com/purchasing-contact


Barfusserplatz Rendez-Vous, Treffen am Barfi



No comments: