Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Featured Artwork - RedBubble's HomepageI

Hi Everyone, I am honoured and happy to announce that my art work "Retro Martini" was featured on Red Bubble's homepage, September 27, 2009. 1st square top left hand corner:


To view my gallery at Redubble please visit: http://www.redbubble.com/people/lisalorenz

4 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

Congrats Lisa!

Kim said...

wow Lisa
this looks stunning...no wonder you got frontpage..
congratulations!!!!!
I don't know how you keep up with all of your shops and sites ;)
xxxx Kim

Tracey said...

wahoo congrats Lisa, as if you had to point yours out, totally stands out :)

Lisa Lorenz said...

Thanks so much Steve
Hey Kim, Thanks so much mate! really appreciate you dropping in as always! xoxoxo
Hey Tracy, Great to see you too! Thank so much!