Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hillebrand Winery Artist Series Wines - 2009 Vintage Label Contest

Hi Everyone, Thought I would share some exciting news with you all! A few months back I submitted some of my paintings for a contest in Ontario by Hillebrand Winery for Artists living in Ontario. The results were published last week and I am so happy to announce that my Colourful Regatta painting made the 2009 Vintage Label Contest - Short List of 37 artists out of a total 1,300+ submissions for the Hillebrand Winery Artist Series!


Wish me luck that my painting is produced on one of the bottle labels! I should find out the results some time mid December.

Here is a link to their Hillebrand Facebook Page to see the Short List of the 37 artists. I am on page 2 : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=343320&id=291122985025

For more info about this event and the Hillebrand Winery, and to see theirt bottles/wines please visist Hillebrand webpage : http://www.hillebrand.com/Artist-Series.php. You can also see the winners from last year.

They also make excellent wine by the way in the beautiful Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada. Well worth a visit for anyone visiting Ontario, Canada.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

No comments: