Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, December 11, 2009

Vernissage was a big success

Hi Everyone, TGIF! Well another busy week has gone by. We had a beautiful sunny day for the Vernissage weekend at Gallery de la Rive and over 150 visitors came by the gallery. It was a big success and a beautiful afternoon of art, music, sweets and wine & Cheese.
I sold lots of my colourful cards and I sold my "Autumn Glow" painting so that was great. I actually sold it a few days before the big day. I am now working on a few new ones for the next Exhibit which will begin end of February 2010. Wishing you all a great weekend.

Some pics from the Vernissage Weekend:

La Vision - Newspaper Article about the Exhibition
Was quite thrilled to see a pic of my wall and paintings in the paper.

In front of my work

Hubby watching the card sales

Lots of people mingling

Artist Demo day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.