Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, December 17, 2010

Galerie de la Rive - New Location & Vernissage

Hi Everyone, TGIF! Besides travelling to Germany and Mexico I have also been quite busy working with the local co-op gallery, I belong too here in Ottawa, on their recent move. We have moved to a new location and the new space is wonderful. We also had a grand opening and vernissage on December 5th and it was a huge success. The exhibition runs until February 21, 2011.

Our new address is: 1500 Ave. du Parc, Rockland, Ontario, K4C 1C3 and the opening hours are: Every Friday 2-5 pm, Saturday & Sundays from 1-4 pm. Please visit our website for more information: http://www.galeriedelarive.ca/

The New Gallery de la Rive

Here are a few pics from our December 5th Vernissage
The New Mayor Marcel Guibord's Opening Speech
Cutting the red tape "Officially Open"

The wondeful Jazz Band "Work in Progress" provided great Music

A few of the artists (Janis, Kerstin, Maurice)
Me and my good friend & fellow painting colleage Kerstin

With some of my work
Andreas and Kerstin in the big room

No comments: