Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Orleans Festival

Hi Everyone, TGIF. So happy its Friday and the sun is shining here in Ottawa. Its still chilly out but you can sense Spring is around the corner.

Received some good news today that I made the jury cut and was selected to exhibit my work at the upcoming Orleans Festival at the Shenkman Arts Centre this June 3 and 4, 2011. 30 artists were selected to show their work at the Shenkman Centre (upper lobby level) from 10am - 5pm during the two day festival. You can find out more about the festival at http://www.orleansfestival.ca/

No comments: