Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Chair is now up for Auction on EBay

Hi Everyone, For those of you that may be interested and living in Ottawa: My pond jewels Muskoka Chair along with 3 other wonderful chairs will be on display this weekend April 8-10 at the Cottage Show at Lansdowne Park in Ottawa.

Also the EBay auction is now Open and will run until the 11th of April until 6 pm. Here is a link to see the chairs and bid on them:
http://www.cottagedreams.org/chairity/index.htm Please note the shipping is pick up only.

No comments: