Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

My heart is broken...

My heart is so broken as I see these terrible pictures of my beloved Cinque Terre from the awful flooding that happened this week. All the villages were terribly flooded with mud, water and debris. My prayers go out to the people in Cinque Terre and surrounding Liguria area. I can't believe this is my beloved Vernazza's piazza by the Cathedral. Just shocking!
I am so upset and grief stricken...I cried my heart out when I saw these pictures....I cant beileve the terrible devastation to this magical, wonderful World Heritage site and coastline:
http://news.cinqueterre.eu.com/archives/34/attachment/001

No comments: