Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fresh off My Easel "The Tea Party"

Hi everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend and good start to your week.  I finished my tea party painting.   This painting was done for my sweet niece Morgan which I will personalize with her name. This generic one can be tailored to add different children's names and words to the banner. e.g Happy Birthday, You're Invited, Let's Celebrate. Cards of this painting will soon available at the various on line card stores. Fine Art Prints will also be availabe very soon.

"The Tea Party" 40 x 50 cm

 And here is the painting that will be tailored for my dear sweet niece and God-daughter Morgan
"Morgan's Tea Party"


No comments: