Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Colourful Gift Ideas with my Frangipani Painting Motif

Hi Everyone, here are a couple of new gift ideas at Zazzle with my new frangipani painting motif. 

These New wrist bags at Zazzle are  Fun, Chic and Unique!

Colourful Unique Pillows:

Add Colour to your Dining Table with these beautiful Placemats and matching Plates:

Colourful Matching Plates
To view more info about this product: To view more info about this product: http://www.zazzle.com/caribbean_gems_plate-115450321936194532

Add the Napkins as well (Set of 4):
To view more info about this product: http://www.zazzle.com/caribbean_gems_american_mojo_napkins-185303265170200614

Colourful Coffee Mugs make a wonderful Gift Idea:

Add a Splash of Colour to your Cocktail party with these stylized, vibrant cork coatsers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What type of colors you used in your designs? can you suggest some more designs for Send gifts to Pakistan to my mother?

Steve Haskamp said...

This design looks terrific on products! Nicely done! Hope all is well with you.

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Shabaz, Nice to meet you. I use artist quality acrylics in my paintings.

Hi Steve! Thansk so much! Appreicate the kind words. I am doing well. Was in a slump and had not painted for a good 2 months. Its hard after you come back from Vacation and its been so hot here. Hope you are having a good summer too! I will have to go see what you have been up to. I have not been very active with my blogging. Take care, Lisa

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.