Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, June 5, 2014

WIP Safari Painting - Just about Done

Hello Everyone,  Well I am just about finished my African Safari Painting...Tomorrow, I need to just sit back and give it a good look over and put a few little finishing touches here and there and it will be Done! I will post a Pro-Pic tomorrow of the final painting that will be ready for prints,etc.
Thanks for watching my WIP.  You can also see my WIPs on my Lisa Lorenz Paintings Face Book Page:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Lorenz-Paintings/101208610902

 
Completed all the Animals in the Painting

Then I worked on the trees, back round & sky, Almost Finished

No comments: