Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fine Art America has Shipping Facility in Europe! With New lower Shipping Rates!

Hi Everyone, Great News particularly for my Customers, and family and friends in Europe.
Fine Art America Print Co. are very pleased to announce that we've begun shipping framed prints from their new production facility in the Netherlands! What does that mean?
It means that all orders for framed prints will ship to any address in Europe or the UK within 2 - 5 business days!   It also means low shipping rates... no import taxes!!!

Here is a link to my gallery of colourful paintings avaible thru Fine Art America http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz.html




No comments: