Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Long Weekend at The Lost Palace Hotel, Pileansburg

Hi Everyone,  I thought I would share some photos with you all from our Valentine's Long Weekend of the opulent Lost Palace South African Hotel in Pileansburg.   It truly is one of a kind and we had a wonderful time. I will certainly miss all these wonderful places when we must leave South Africa.

Some of you might be interested in seeing some photos of this unique hotel and also remember this hotel from the movie Blended with Adman Sandler.   the last time I was at the hotel was two years ago in January 2014.  It truly took my breath away. 

From my visit to the hotel which is like an art piece in itself with all the beautiful fabrics, decorations, materials, architecture, etc.  I was totally inspired to paint my Colours of Africa Safari Painting.  I had to do a return visit to see this beautiful hotel again.

Now its time to get back to work and finish my Cassis Provence Painting. Have a great day


 
























No comments: