Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cape Town Painting - Back on the Easel WIP 7&8

Hi Everyone, Finally back to painting after the big move.  So hard to get back into it, but I am finally sitting back in my studio wetting those brushes and working on my Cape Town Painting

Wip #7 and Wip #8.  Lots more work done the past 2 days, Feeling more in my groove in a new studio. Got familiar again with my painting, then I added some browns to the mountains, still needs to add lots more greys, blue, tones, etc....just wanted the browns under. Also Worked on the buildings and boats, still lots to do:






No comments: