Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, November 9, 2017

Basel WIP Continues

Hi Everyone, I am still working on my Basel Barfusserplatz painting.  Its a lot more involved then I anticipated, but its moving alone. I am about 75% done.    Here are a few pics of my work in progress stages.

WIP #15
 WIP #16
 WIP #17 where I finished off yesterday.  Just about done with all the buildings.  I will start do some of the signs on the buildings and finish more shading on the buildings. I will work the bottom part/trams last.

No comments: