Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing All My Canadian Family/Friends a Very Happy Thanksgiving! May your home be blessed this holiday season with family, good friends, good food, and good times!
I miss having my Mom's Turkey & Stuffing, so tonight we will be thankful and have some yummy Italian feast! Have a great holiday everyone!


My Cards at Greeting Card Universe:
Thanksgiving Day Cards from Greeting Card Universe
https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/business/holidays/thanksgiving/general-thanksgiving/happy-thanksgiving-280460?aid=131794

No comments: