Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, April 25, 2019

New painting idea - Basel Kaserne

My sketch for a new commission painting for a client. A scene of Basel’s Kaserne building along the Rhine. The Basel Kaserne was built in 1863 and was previously Basel’s Barracks & military training place by the Swiss army from 1863-1966. Today it is Basel’s cultural center for the independent theater, dance and performance scene as well as concerts with bars and restaurants. In the inner courtyard (former parade ground) large famous events such as Basel's Tattoo military band & Fall Fair take place yearly.




No comments: