Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, October 21, 2019

Water Lily Koi pond sketch

Coloured added to my water lily koi pond sketch. I did my flowers in all white (what I have decided) and then in photoshop I added pink fill in colour to just have a comparison and satisfy me, as this is another idea I had thought about. Thought I would show you both. My thoughts: White flowers more subdued not the first thing you notice. Pink flowers looks very nice also but the first thing you notice. If you like, let me know what you like best? As for a combo of both, I did not like this idea for the amount of flowers in the composition was looking too busy for the amount. Wishing you a great evening!



No comments: