Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tuscany Sunflowers Happy Customer

Some beautiful sunshine from Tuscano today. I just love sunflowers & Tuscany where beautiful girasole bloom all over! So this painting was an inspiration from both. One of my very good customers in St.Thomas, Ont., who bought the original painting a while back, sent me this pic she took the other day which I love so much with the sunflowers! So nice to see your paintings residing in someone’s beautiful home. Prints of this painting are sold at many various popular prints sites. See my webpage for more info: https://www.lisalorenzpaintings.com/purchasing-contact






No comments: