Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, November 19, 2020

Design of the Day at Greeting Card Universe "Umbria Bouquet"

Very happy & proud to announce that my new painting "Umbria Bouquet" was selected as Design of the Day at Greeting Card Universe. Wishing you all a great day.  To purchase my new colorful card “Umbria Bouquet” from my collection at Greeting Card Universe: https://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/collections/any-occasion-blank-note-cards/flowers-and-garden/poppy-poppies/umbria-sunflower-poppy-bouquet-blank-1658670

"Umbria Bouquet" Design of the Day 




No comments: