Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, January 21, 2021

My New Colorful 3 Fitted 3 Layer Face Masks!

Now Available at RedBubble. My NEW 3 Layer Fitted Face masks!

Protect Yourself. Layers include two soft cotton inner layers and a polyester outer layer. Adjustable rounded non-elastic ear straps with toggle beads and Glasses-friendly nose wire for a snug fit. Available in two unisex sizes. The male model is wearing a Regular size and the female model is wearing a Small size. ** Save 20% on 4+ ** See my entire collection here:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/lisalorenz/shop?artistUserName=lisalorenz&asc=u&iaCode=all-masks&maskSize=maskSize-regular&maskType=maskType-fitted&sortOrder=relevant





No comments: