Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Lisa Lorenz at Romantica Art Exhibit in Milan - Art VIDEO

Well that’s a wrap! Another great exhibition at MADS Milano Gallery. Attached a great video/critique review of my paintings by the Art Curator at MADS Milano Art Gallery during the recent Romantica Exhibition. It was great to be part of the Exhibit and a pleasure collaborating during this exciting event. For more information: www.madsmilano.com My page: https://www.madsgallery.art/product-page/lisa-lorenz

Art Video by Art Curator Martina Stagi, MADS Milano Art Gallery


No comments: