Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, November 24, 2021

New Painting! All about Montreal!

Fresh off my Easel! Finally finished my Montreal Painting! A scene of the notorious, colorful Victorian houses at Le Square Saint-Louis (CarrĂ© Saint-Louis) located in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal. I was born in Montreal and used to live on Jeanne Mance close by to this square and would love to go hangout and look at these beautiful colorful buildings, so it was a great paint down memory lane.  Miss all my family and friends in Montreal!     I share with you a video and a few photos I took with my phone tonight of my new painting “Couleurs du Plateau Mont-Royal”.    Painting will be soon photographed professionally and prints, cards, etc. will be soon available in the market place. 

Le Plateau is often regarded as one of the hippest, prettiest and overall most colourful charming areas of the city. Plateau Mont-Royal has plenty of colourful photogenic homes, staircases,  tastefully decorated eateries, great restaurants, artsy shops, passionate residents, and heaps of charm! 







No comments: