Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, June 17, 2022

Fresh Off My Easel! Colors of Saint Tropez

Finally Done! Fresh off my Easel: Colors of Saint Tropez.  Do You, Do You Saint Tropez 😍
Some fast pics I just took with my phone to share. Will be professionally photographed and soon be available in the market place for prints, cards, etc.   A little video to follow later. I am very happy with how it turned out. One of my fav little destination to visit in the beautiful Cote D’Azur, France. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.  













No comments: