Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, August 18, 2022

New Exhibition - Swiss Art Expo - Aug. 24-28, 2022, Zurich

Swiss Art Expo - Starts next week: August 24-28 in the Event Hall of the Zurich SBB Train Station. I am proud to announce I was selected and will be exhibiting some of my paintings again this year. I will be exhibiting in the Digital Screen Section. If you are in the Zurich, please do drop by for a visit. It is a beautiful venue with lots of wonderful art and artists. Free Entrance! I look forward to seeing you at the exhibit.  For more info: https://www.swissartexpo.com/

Willkommen zur Swiss Art Expo 2022 vom 24.-28. August in der Eventhalle des Bahnhofs Zürich SBB. Ich bin stolz, Ihnen mitteilen zu können, dass ich ausgewählt wurde und dieses Jahr wieder einige meiner Bilder ausstellen werde. Meine Kunstwerke werden digital an der SWISS ART EXPO 2022 ausgestellt. Wenn Sie in Zürich sind, schauen Sie doch mal vorbei. Es ist ein wunderschöner Ort mit vielen wunderbaren Kunstwerken und Künstlern. Für weitere Informationen: https://www.swissartexpo.com/












No comments: