Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Photos of Art Exhibit in Miami Florida

Some photos of my paintings on display on the big Digital screens during the ARTBOX.Projects Miami Expo. Happy to receive some great feedback about my work and so far the exhibit and the big screens have been very popular during Art Week Miami. Thanks to Artbox Projects for the great photos & organizing this exhibit in beautiful Miami, Florida. Exhibit continues until the 10 of December.
Gallery in Wynwood located at 219 NW 23rd St., Miami, FL 33127
Opening hours: 5th December - 10. December / 11:00 - 18:30














No comments: