Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New Art Exhibit in Dubai, UAE

**New Exhibition** Dubai, UAE.
I am proud to announce that some my paintings are now being exhibited for the month of November (Nov 1-30, 2023) at the Andakulova Gallery in Dubai. Located in Dubai's busy financial district at DAMAC Park Towers. Address: Unit 18, P4Level Damac Park Towers DIFC, Dubai, UAE Open every day (except Friday) from 11-7pm

Artwork will be displayed digitally on two 55" 4K Screens in the Gallery. All Original Paintings for Sale and Fine Art Prints Available.

If you are in Dubai please do drop by for a visit. Wish I could head back to Dubai to visit. I was there a few years ago and it is a unique, exciting to place to visit.


No comments: