Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Saturday, April 13, 2024

Fresh off my Easel. New Provence Painting

Finally...Fresh off my Easel! Took some fast pics with my phone of my new painting of Provence to share with you all. It was nice painting this one, daydreaming of our past vacations in Provence visiting the beautiful villages and enjoying the beautiful Rosé wines of the area. My new painting "Rosé Days in Provence" will be photographed professionally and soon be available as Fine Art Prints, etc.

"Rosé Days in Provence" 


No comments: