Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Saturday Morning of Varnishing.

I finally got around to varnishing my paintings this weekend and Andreas snapped a pic in my messy smock and bandana busy at work varnishing my paintings...lol.

There is something relaxing about varnishing….I guess I would also enjoy painting walls…
Today I will frame some paintings, and start some sketches if Andreas is busy working on his MBA. Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such a colourful photo Lisa!!!!
You look terrific in your colourful apron and bandana with all your artworks.....your studio is so light and airy and your work looks fabulous all lined up....have a great day mate..
big hugs....

Lisa Lorenz said...

Ah thanks so much Kim. Appreciate your cheery comments always...xoxoxo from CPH