Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.


Friday, January 16, 2009

Illustration Friday "Pale" and in a Deep Freeze

Hi All, I havent been very active these days. We are having a deep freeze in Ottawa. Was -28 the last two days and with the wind it felt like -39. And of all the days, my furance broke down two days in a row. It is being repaired again this afternoon as I type this entry. Hopefully, its up and running soon again.......


I leave you with this paining entitled "Hometown Festival", 60x80 cm in acrylic. I thought it was apporpriate for Illustration Fridays - "Pale theme" this friday. Wishing you all a TGIF and wonderful weekend. keep warm!


There are no "pale" coloured buildings in beautiful Eastern Canada