Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally started my painting...

Hi Everyone, Along with major proscrastination, having been so lazy, and busy with some other boring things; I have not gotten around to painting or working on my water lillies. I feel like a bear in hibernation. I am finding these Canadian Winters very hard!

Phew....finally, in the studio today, I am blocking in some colour (cerluean blue/white and light green/yellow for the pads. Next will the white flowers and then the fun part will begin. It has been a long time since I posted a WIP, so here it goes...



4 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks great so far!! Looking forward to seeing your progress, Lisa. Have a great weekend!

Anita said...

OOOH Lisa - its going to be gorgeous!
So great to see you working at your flowers again.

Anonymous said...

Looking Super! I miss watching your work in progress. You've gone through so many changes, homes, countries and weather conditions. No wonder it's taking you awhile to get settled and paint again! Can't wait to see this one done. <3 Sue

Tracey said...

Love the colors already, I really like wip's, so cool to see how others work. I know what you mean about the hibernation, this is the worst winter I can recall. Would you believe we got snow last night, in Vancouver, crazy! Please come spring, please come spring ;)