Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First painting of 2010

Hi Everyone, firstly, I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year and all the best for 2010. Hope you all have much love, health, happiness and many new artistic endeavours for the New Year. I finally finished my Venice painting and I am very pleased with the results. As I was painting this one, I was dreaming of beautiful Venice and hope to go there in the near future again. Have a great week everyone.

My latest and first painting for 2010
"Moonlit Venice" 60 x 80 cm, acrylics

4 comments:

Caroline said...

What a wonderfully colourful start to the year Lisa! Happy New Year - hope it's a good one for you and yours! What's next on the easel? x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lisa! I really love the colours so much and the bridge railing is so gorgeous. You did an outstanding job!! Sue

Tracey said...

What a cherry start to the New Year! Love the railing as well and how the bows and arch of the railing lead up to the sun. Maybe if you paint the location at the beginning of the year it will be your holiday destination in the summer...could happen ;)

Lisa Lorenz said...

HI Caroline, Thanks so much for the wishes and lovely comments on my work. Hey Sue, thanks a bunch! So sweet of you! Hi Tracy, Happy new year to you too! Oh I hope it will be next destination soon... :)