Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, October 1, 2010

AOE Selections Show 2010

Hi Everyone, had a wonderful time last night at the AOE Juried "Selections 2010" Art Show at the Shenkman Arts Centre. I mentioned in one of my past posts that my Orchid Oasis painting made the cut and was selected for the show. Last night was the Vernissage at the beautiful Shenkman Centre in Orleans, Ottawa. Here are a few pics from the event. The exhibit is showing in the Trinity Art Gallery at the Shenkman Arts Centre, open daily 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., from September 30th to October 26th.

Before the crowd arrived

With my painting "Orchid Oasis"

Some very Interesting Sculptures and work
Great show of people. Who's that Handsome man...LOL
A small lovely Painting I purchased (done in wood - marquetry)
Grizzlies by Richard Charlebois
I had a great time at the show and its an honour to have my work displayed in this exhibition of talented artists.

No comments: