Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Hi Everyone, I turned 43 today! My lovely husband Andreas took me out for a wonderful Italian Dinner at Stella Osteria in downtown Ottawa. One of my fav places. We had a wonderful evening.


The beautiful sunset we saw on driving downtown along the water

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa,

Love your work and I am so glad you enjoyed your evening with us at Stella!

Check out our Stella Facebook page at www.facebook.com/stellaosteria.

Happy belated birthday!

Caitlin
Sales Manager
Firestone Restaurant Group

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hey Carolann..thanks so much! Love going to Stellas and Luxe..was just at he Luxe Saturday night...i added stella to my Likes on Face book! take care and cheers Lisa