Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, January 14, 2011

First Painting of 2011

Hi Everyone, Voila..my first painting fresh off the easel for 2011. This is a painting of the beautiful famous La Fenice Teatro in Venice. I just love this Theatre. The building was burnt down on January 1996 and was rebuilt to its original stature. The new Fenice hosted its inaugural performance on December 14, 2003. Thank goodness..its a beautiful building with lots of history. I love it! I will be entering my painting into an upcoming competition where the theme is "A Night at the Theatre". Wish me Luck!

"A Night at the Fenice" 40 x 50, acrylic

4 comments:

Arianna said...

Lovely! Arianna

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lisa!

<3 Sue

Lisa Lorenz said...

Thanks so much Arianna. Hi Sue, nice to see you..thanks so much.

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice job! Lovely indeed.