Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Ottawa Cottage Show 2011

Hi everyone, I am very happy to announce that I was selected by the Cottage Show Organization as one of 4 local artists to paint a Muskoka chair and donate it to the Show for auction this April 8-10, 2011 at Lansdowne Park in Ottawa. Donations from the auction of the chair will go to the Cottage Dreams Cancer Recovery Initiative. Information about the auction will be available at a later date at the: The Cottage Show website:

A pic of the Muskoka Chair

3 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

That should be a fun project to work on! I look forward to seeing it all finished!

Caroline said...

Oh, what a great project - bet you'll make a fab painted chair!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being chosen! I love your work, so I anticipate gorgeous results.

~M