Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Friday, September 9, 2011

Final WIP #7 - Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre painting

Hi everyone, TGIF!! Where did this week go? Time just flys by. Well here is my last wip pic before the finale! Wrapping it up... Did lots of work yesterday. Finished the boats, the water, added lights and darks to the buildings. I just need to do a few things here and there and finish my outlining. I am hoping to finish today or by tomorrow. Wishing you a great TGIF and weekend. I cant wait to see the painting done. I am very pleased with it. (sorry for poor pic)

No comments: