Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, September 5, 2011

WIP Updage #6 - Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre painting

Hi Everyone, Happy Labour Day. Hope you all had a very nice long weekend. Well here is my WIP update #6 from Friday's work. Completed more work on the buildings - outlined all the windows, more stone work, etc. Might work more on the painting later today - the weahter is not so nice here. Next step I will finish the boats and do some more modeling work all over. I am hoping to finish this week. Have a great day.

No comments: