Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WIP Manarola, Cinque Terre Painting

Hi Everyone, started work on my new Cinque Terre painting of Manarola.
Canvas Scaled and Prepped and Ready to go!
The worse part is done! my drawing on canvas. I will do a fast outline next and then start blocking in colour. Wont worry about the bldg. windows till next steps as I really like to mix those nice Italian colours right on my canvas I end up wiping out the windows anyways.
 
My Sketch for Painting

My original photo from our trip to Cinque Terre back in May 2011

No comments: