Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, September 10, 2020

New painting Idea - Tuscany Flowers,

Busy day today sketching and colouring I have been really missing beautiful Italy this year. I usually go on vacation there at Easter and now around this time of the year, so no wonder my next painting idea is a bold colorful Italian Bouquet of sunflowers and poppies in a beautiful Italian Deruta (Umbria) vase. My black/white sketch and in colour Anxious to start the painting on canvas.


"Tuscan Bouquet" sketch







No comments: