Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, September 3, 2020

New painting: Magnolia Grandiflora, a Southern Charm

My latest floral painting fresh off my easel. One of my fav flowers the beautiful Magnolia Grandiflora also know as the Southern Magnolia/Bull Bay.    I love their bold presence and intricate beautiful big petals. You find them all over the beautiful Southern United States and they also smell amazing!

Fine Art, Canvas Prints, Greeting Cards, etc..will soon be in the marketplace for purchase

"Magnolia Grandiflora, a Southern Charm", 40x50 cm 






No comments: