Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Monday, March 1, 2021

Artbox Project Exhibit - Artbox.Gallery Zurich, Switzerland

**Art galleries in Switzerland back open from 1 March 2021.
The exhibit at ARTBOX.GALLERY, Zurich will continue the ARTBOX.PROJECT World 1.0 exhibit starting today and has been extended until the end of June 2021 instead of April.

My artwork “Barfusserplatz Rendez-Vous” - Semi Finalist painting on display on ARTBOX.PROJECT World 1.0 screens in the ARTBOX.GALLERY, Zurich as well some of my other paintings. If you are in the Zurich area visit the exhibit to see lots of great art works. ARTBOX.GALLERY, Giessereistrasse 1, 8005 Zürich

Also part of the exhibit some of my latest paintings are being presented/sold on ARTBOX. GALLERY Zurich, ARTSY Page. **Link to Purchase Original paintings on ARTSY: https://www.artsy.net/artist/lisa-lariviere-lorenz/works-for-sale















No comments: