Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, March 25, 2021

New Art Exhibit in Milan, Italy MADS Art Gallery - GAIA The Origin Exhibit March 26-April 4, 2021

NEW ART EXHIBIT STARTS In Milan, Italy Tomorrow!
Proud to announce that I was contacted by the curator/selected to exhibit some of my paintings in the upcoming “GAIA The Origin” International Contemporary Art exhibition - March 26-April, 4 2021 * At M.A.D.S. Art Gallery in Milan. Corso San Gottardo 18, 20136 Milan, Italy
* Due to Covid - Exhibit of Paintings will be Displayed on several Large Screens in the Gallery.
Due to Lockdown Restrictions Opening Apero : March 26: H 16:00 CET - Milan time) will be done Virtually/Digitally: Video Tour * Live Chat * Direct Instagram
For more information: www.madsmilano.com
Follow on Instagram @madsmilano/ @martinastagi_artcurator/









No comments: