Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Art Exhibit at MADS Milano Gallery!

Thanks to MADS Milano Art Gallery and special thanks to wonderful art curator Martina Stagi. It was great be part of the recent wonderful GAIA The Origin Exhibit. It has been a pleasure collaborating with you. Here are some images and videos of my paintings exhibited. For more information: www.madsmilano.com My page: https://www.madsmilano.com/product-page/lisa-lorenz To review and download the Exhibition Catalogue: My painting pages are on: 455-458 https://issuu.com/madsmilano/docs/madsmilano_gaia_the_origin_2021_cata_def_web

Painting Exhibition VIDEO Review by Art Curator Martina Stagi at MADS Milano Gallery

Some photos from the exhibit:














No comments: