Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, February 16, 2023

Fasnacht / Carnival time has started in Switzerland

Yeah! Basel Fasnacht Celebrations have started in the Catholic Cantons of the Basel Land and our area in Hofstetten-Fluh!  Wonderful parades, costumes and great Guggenmusik over the weekend. And then the Big Basel Fasnacht starts on the 27th February with morgenstreich. Wishing everyone in Switzerland a wonderful Fasnacht/carnival time. I share with you some of my Basel themed paintings! All original paintings sold.  Fine art prints available:   https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz?tab=artwork












No comments: