Welcome to my Studio Blog

Take a peek into my studio and See what inspires me to create my paintings and what’s been happening in my studio and on my travels.

I love to travel, see new places and meet new people. I love to create bold colourful paintings, many of them based on my wonderful travels.



Thursday, February 9, 2023

Los Angeles Exhibit!

5 days left to visit the exhibit (Feb 1-15) at Art Lab Gallery in LA, California. As I could not be in LA for the exhibit, the gallery sent me some pics of my paintings to share on the big 55” 4K screens. If you are in Los Angeles near Venice Beach area, please do drop by for a visit. 1306 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA. A well-known arts district just off Venice Beach. Fine Art prints also available of my work at the exhibit. https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisa-lorenz?tab=artwork







No comments: